For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Friday, January 6, 2012

Totally Two | Sacramento Family Photographer


 Yep, he's two. And he knows it. He's got spunk, he's got energy, and he's got speed. I've got speed, too. And I caught him looking darned cute!
 I loved this adorable family. I met them for the first time on our shoot and it was such a blessing. Mom and dad were so sweet and I loved capturing the very essence of their family. Yes, being two means having your own set of "goal" and sometimes in doesn't really include hanging out for pictures, but I think he did great, all in all!
 Loved capturing the light of their love...

 We had such lovely light. I'm a wee tad behind in blogging (cough, cough), but even though this was a couple months ago, the weather in Sacramento doesn't feel much different today. (insert YaY from me)


Just had to add this last one! The focus is on that sweet little guy who wanted to run the open field! Freedom! Sooo two, so cute!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!