For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pouring Her Heart Out | Sacramento Family Photographer

  I first met this amazing woman when she taught my son a few years back. And that is what she does. She pours her heart out. I was so honored to capture this beautiful, loving family. It was such a delight to give back some of the joy she has given so many in the incredible job that she does teaching and nurturing our children. She has an amazing gift of peace and patience that comes through in her teaching style and really serves the children - and all those with whom she comes into contact-so very well.  Truly.
  
  The love this family shares is so evident and beautiful. I am happy it shows in the images, and it is just a treasure to see in person. Thanks for sharing your heart, Mrs. A, we love it!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!