For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bursting with Love | Sacramento Family Photographer

 Bursting with love for each other, I got to meet this family for their second year with me for their family portraits. I love getting together with them and seeing their love. It comes so naturally and genuinely. The sun bursting behind them (and my love for the ultimate sun flare images), just made the session even more memorable.

 Seriously one of my favorite images. Love it!


 I love the variety of the session. We took a couple different routes with the locations and I think it panned out quite well. So beautiful! Did I mention that I love capturing families? What is better than memorializing their love? Really, it's just a priceless thing for them to treasure and I'm so blessed to be a part of it!


Thanks, precious M Family for inviting me back again this year to capture you guys! Hope this year is your best yet!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!