For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Friday, March 2, 2012

I am an UnDfind Featured Photographer!

It was so fun to be featured on the UndFind blog this week! 


 I love my new lens bags from UndFind. They are so comfortable and protect my camera equipment very well. I am privileged to be one the first to own these bags and I highly recommend them. If you like something lightweight and extremely comfortable while shooting, try these bags! They have the waist shooter (shown on my in the images above) as well as the larger One bag that is a larger lens bag as well as a convertible laptop bag. And please go check out my feature on their blog while you are at it! Be sure to check them out here!  Happy Shooting!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Lisa! Love the bags and you look adorable! I'm going to have to check out these bags.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!