For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Friday, March 30, 2012

Birthday Beautiful! | Sacramento Boudoir Photographer


 I love that everyone has a different definition of beautiful. Personally, I believe that true beauty radiates from the inside out. That is why I love photographing women. There are so many different kinds of beauty and its so neat to capture it to show them how beautiful they are!
 This is one of my amazing clients at our Boudoir Boutique II.  She jazzed up her session with dresses and skirts with tops and she rocked the beauty!  I love that we took glamour to a new level. To me, the images are amazingly beautiful, and sexy, too!
 I wanted to post these for her since it's her birthday week and she should get to experience all the beauty life has to hold. Happy Birthday, beautiful Mrs. D! I hope this next year is filled with more beauty and love than you can imagine!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!