For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What to Wear : Spring! | Sacramento Family Photographer

Clients are always wondering what to wear and I love helping them design their session with me! It can be a daunting task dressing everyone for the shoot, I know! I have been there! But I have lots of helpful tips and tricks here on the blog, on my website and in my wonderful little welcome packet that I send to each of my fabulous clients. I thought I would add a little extra Spring what to wear guide today to get the juices flowing and to get you all excited about your upcoming sessions! Here is a fun example of coordinating, but not matching. Personally, I would also recommend adding a bit more layering and texture, like a scarf, hat, etc. to add a bit more to the look. Love the colors here and how they POP!

I hope you find this helpful, and, as always, I'm here to help! Have a great week!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!