For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Consider It All Joy {Southern California Newborn Photographer}

Our family has been blessed by a brand new baby girl! Alexis Joy was born to the great delight of our family and specifically, to my youngest brother and his beautiful wife. Brother Anthony welcomed her with great happiness as well! She is perfect, just perfect.
 I had the great pleasure of capturing her in the first days of her life on a trip to Southern California, where I grew up and my brother still lives. The experience was true to Alexis' middle name: an utter Joy! She was such a doll and slept well for me, allowing me to get her into those sweet little newborn positions and making room for her brother to grab her sweet little toes and kiss them with all his love.
 Yes, she is adored by all. Who can blame us!?

 I love how we caught some "smiles" at this tender age. Clearly, she loves her daddy already!


 I just couldn't resist this! Now if this had been a client of mine, and not a relative, I may not post this sweet and silly spontaneous moment on the blog, but since it's my blood (and since I know my brother and sis-in-law are OK with it), I just had to share. I hope it's not TMI, but it really was a funny moment!

 Back to some sweet tenderness with daddy...


We love you so much, Alexis Joy! Welcome to the world!! Love, your auntie Lisa xoxo
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness Lisa! These are amazing! What a stunning family! You captured some GREAT photos and the one with your nephew and the pump is PRICELESS!! LOL!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!! ~Raeane :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!