For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Capitol Fun! | Sacramento Family Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing this darling little boy when he was just 6 months old with his beautiful mama. Remember this darling face?
And now look at him! Even cuter as time goes on! He is quite the little prodigy...leaning the violin at two years old and keeping his parents wrapped tightly around his little finger!
Daddy got to join in this time and it was fun to roam around the capitol to see what we could see...

It was just a beautiful day. And this family made the most of it!

Love. I feel so blessed when my clients keep coming back to me to document their lives. It's something that is truly valued and cared for..the preservation of a family captured in images. Thanks for including me, precious G family!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!