For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tons of Fun | Sacramento, CA Family Photographer

 Oh my goodness, I had so much fun with this darling family! They were such a pleasure to work with and I am in love with their gallery. Each photo just makes me smile! Here is just a sampling, I am sure your smile is already well placed, big and wide for this one!

 This was a beautiful day at our location, but there were TONS of people! Many photographers, families and friends. I had to do a little magic to get the look we wanted without all the people in the background, and I think it was worth it! Interestingly, the ducks that are so often there, were not. Funny day.

 These girls adore their parents. And each other. It is just soo darn cute to watch and enjoy!


 Ah! Be still my heart. Such tenderness!


I thought this one was great for their grande finale :) Thanks so much, incredible "N" family, for making this profession of mine so dang enjoyable and blessed!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!