For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Friday, February 18, 2011

I Heart Faces - Fix it Friday #87


Just checking for another I Heart Faces Fix-it Friday! This image was shot by Andrea Riley (see the SOOC image below). Above is my edit. I cropped it, gave it a little levels and curves love, did a color balance layer adjustment to get some of the red out, then ran a Florabella bw action, adjusted the layers, lightened in areas that needed it and sharpened. Voila! I love these type of beautiful images, especially when it's dad and baby. Just something about big strong dads getting to hold their precious little one and really focusing on them in this way. Just melts my heart, I tell ya!

There are many other fun edits that will make your heart swoon over at I heart faces!




http://www.iheartfaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/FIF1.jpg
Pin It!

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think!