For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Get Ready for your Spring Shoot! {Sacramento Family Photographer}

I cannot wait for Spring, but our weather here today says I must. Just a little longer! I thought we could all get inspired to start planning for some fun Spring photo sessions while we wait. Here is one idea for a family wardrobe. Keep in mind that it is so much fun to add scarves, hair bows and flowers, and many layers even on top of these for a fun and contemporary look.

I love helping my clients with their wardrobe planning since I want to make your session perfect for your family. Clothes do make a difference and accessories can add a lot in helping tie it all together. My desire is to bring out the light in you and your family and it helps to wear what compliments you best! So shoot me an email or give me a call and let's get planning! I can't wait to see you for your fresh new spring shoot!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!