For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cousins and Friends {Sacramento Children's Photographer}

This past weekend I got to remember a very special and integral part of my childhood. Some of my favorite and most wonderful memories of my childhood was the time I spent with my cousins. There were three of them and three of us and we had such great times together...times I will forever cherish. So what brought back these memories? These adorable cousins, of course!
They were delighted to see one another and the love that they had for each other just radiated in their smiles and actions throughout the shoot. It made me smile to see them so elated with each other. Ah, the wonders and excitement of childhood!
Of course, I got many adorable ones of them together, but I am saving those for their mommies to see :) I do love these more serious ones of the older kiddos, too. I have come to really enjoy non-smiling photographs of children because I think it captures a whole different side to them. A side we see very often, but don't often seek to capture in our images. And I like to capture the whole child. Aren't they gorgeous!?

These two handsome cousins just make me happy. How can you not smile when looking at this image? You can see how much they love each other.


Thanks for helping me remember some really great parts of what it is to be a child....and cherish those we hold dear.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Lisa.
    I have similar memories with my cousins,I miss them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are my little cousins! Love them to death!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!