For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wine and Bricks - A Sneak Peek! {Sacramento Family Photographer}


I love this family! They were all about making this photo session incredible and I had a fabulous time shooting them. I had told Mom about the place and she went and checked it out with her sweet hubby of 19 years (I know..you are saying..noo way..they got married at 5, I think!).

Despite all the dirt, the dust, and the broken windows, she was totally up for it and we had such fun capturing these images! I love the juxtaposition of the nitty gritty next to such beauty. And that is what this family is..beautiful! They all rocked the session, giving me their best and I think is shows. We got into nooks and crannies, got a little dirty and then ended in a cool, lovely vineyard...after a time posing in the middle of the street! They loved it and so did I. I had so much fun. Thank you guys for going with my vision and sticking with me all the way. I hope you like your sneak peek...it was so hard to choose!
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Lisa, these are so lovely. I absolutely adore the warmth that radiates from these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Lisa! What a neat picture in the vineyard! A warm one indeed! You've found your niche. More importantly, you're being a wonderful steward of the talent God has entrusted you with. Thank you for blessing us Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lisa, where did you find these awesome models? I tmust be great working with people that allow you to be so creative and demonstrate the full extent of you wonderful imaginary vision.
    If your camera can remove wrinkles, then we want to be next in line with you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a chance to try the location out - these are great! I love that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.Wow.And Wow! I can't believe how grown up and just beautiful Natalie has become. You captured all of them at their best and the sweetness of their family really shows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love these pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa!! Love the sunflare shot! Great job and cool location!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!