For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Monday, August 27, 2012

A New Little Brother! | Sacramento Newborn Photographer


 I adore this family! I met them back when I was baking beautiful cupcakes and discovered her love of my special red velvet cupcakes. Since then, we have captured special moments in time for their family, including big brother's mile stones, family images and maternity photos. And now... sweet big brother's special baby brother!! 


 This sweet baby boy is well loved and sooo adorable! A sweet little miracle to add to this beautiful family!
  It was so warm, we brought it outside for some easy going family shots. 
It's such a blessing to get to capture this family and I just adore doing it, so thank you, preciouss S family!
Pin It!

2 comments:

I'd love to know what you think!