For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

NYU Bound and Beautiful! | Sacramento Senior Photographer

I love photographing high school seniors. It is such an amazing time for them - a time of amazing independence to come and a whole life ahead of them. If you are a senior, call me soon to book your session! It's a great time to get them done and you will have plenty of time to get your announcements ready and your images and galleries up!
 It was so much fun with this beautiful senior, I must say. We began at her beautiful home and ventured out to a couple of locations that you just might recognize! It went by so fast, and I love the images we got. Now, she is getting ready for NYU and beginning the next chapter of her life! So exciting!
 Her beauty is evident inside and out. Her eyes are amazing, right?!

 She is so intelligent, sweet and just a beautiful dancer, too! I love this dancing sunflare shot we got!


 We stopped by Old Sac and made sure to get some Sacramento icons in some of our images!




 Best of luck at NYU and your new adventures! Thanks for letting me capture this most precious time for you!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!