For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Friday, June 29, 2012

Small Frame, Big Character! | Sacramento Child Photographer


 I had the opportunity to capture sweet W for the third time in his life, and just loved every minute of it! He is ALL boy and full of just the most amazing spunkiness and character! We had our little mini session for the Cutest Kid Charity Contest for NILMDTS and he rocked it.
 Does he not just exude character?! I can totally visualize him as an adult with all the great expressions he was making!
 Watch out ladies!
 We shot our little session at my home, so I had to take a quick pause to capture what fascinated Mr. W.
 I can't wait to see him again and see what else he has planned for me!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!