For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fields of Beauty | Sacramento Child Photographer

 I have realized that I am soo far behind in blogging! I have been giving regular sneak peeks on my Facebook Page, but have been remiss here. Sorry! I have much to share, and hope to post more frequently. Until then, here are some beautiful sisters I had the pleasure of photographing this year. We were able to catch the beautiful fields of mustard that just added to their beauty.
 The oldest reminds me so much of one of my nieces, it's a little crazy. I had a ton of fun with them and even got mom to jump in a few shots at the very end. Guess you can tell where their beauty comes from!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. i thought it was your niece at first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family, cool pictures and awesome photography. :)


    English Games

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!