For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Double the Love {Sacramento Family Photographer}

Look at the love this sweet mama gets...double the love! Her gorgeous twin boys crown her with perfect glory and they are blessed by her amazing smile and love and dedication.

What a fun opportunity it was to catch this beautiful trio before they begin their new adventure in Texas. California and those here that love them (and there are many) are going to miss them terribly, but lucky for Texas! They are coming your way!


It's not really hard to see where these handsome boys got their looks, is it? Mom is fabulous, both inside and out!

We had so much fun on our session and got to do a little role playing. As I mentioned before, they are headin' to Texas, so mom got some goods and we got in the mood for some cowboy love (incidentally, there is just one Cowboy fan in the family and might I mention, he is rather excited to be moving to Dallas!)
They humored me with some jumpin' love :)


It is going to be very sad to see them ride off into the sunset, but it was sure wonderful to know them here for the time I did..and Texas isn't that far, after all.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun session with beautiful people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What wonderful shots of 3 of my favorite people! Sarah, you'll put those Texas women to shame, and Zach and Jacob make great cowpokes! Yee-Haw for Texas! I'll miss you but see you when we visit! Nice work, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!