For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some What to Wear Tips and Examples for You!


Many of you have been asking questions about what you should wear for our upcoming photo shoots. There are so many wonderful tips out there and many can be found on the tab above under "session information". I did, however, want to provide you with these visuals to help you with your choices. I like the different combos and wanted to emphasize a couple more points.

One of the most important things to remember when being photographed is to wear what you feel comfortable in. This, however, doesn't mean slippers and jammies unless you are doing a bedtime shoot :) Be yourself, a bit jazzed up. I love to photograph texture and color. These examples don't show too much color variation, but it's really great to have. As long as the family is coordinating with their color scheme and adding lots of layers and fun textures, it will look great! I also suggest bringing different headbands, hats, and accessories for kids and women. We can take some shots with and without, and it adds that special something. Layers are great for color and texture and also for different and varied looks during the shoot.

I hope these visuals help to get your juices flowing for your special session. As always, I am here to help and to stylize if you would like! If you want me to look at pictures, help you coordinate, etc. I would love to be of assistance.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. can I be a senior once again? Love that dress!!
    These are great Tips Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!