For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cheeks and Lashes {Sacramento Family & Child Photographer}

Oh my goodness, is this family beautiful, or what? Let me just direct your attention to those cheeks..those eyelashes..oh my! This sweet little almost 10 month old and his loving parents were my first mini session of the season and they were just perfect. The parents were so great and patient with both me and their curious and adorable little one. It was a great way to start a weekend morning. Thank you so much, sweet M family, for a very fun time and an enjoyable morning! I can't wait to see which image you choose for your Christmas cards!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, we are still trying to make a decision for our Christmas card - too many to choose from. By the way you are just perfect for the photography business. You are very talented, creative and have great enthusiasm and energy working with babies and families! Thanks again for a great photo session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family! Love that last one of mom and dad, good looking couple.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!