For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wide Eyed Sweet Baby W {Sacramento Baby Photographer}

Oh my goodness, check out this beautiful 10-month old little baby boy! Are you just falling into those eyes? Precious baby W had my heart at the git-go. I just loved photographing him and he seemed pretty happy most of the time, too. I think he especially liked enjoying one of my Smiley's Sweets for the first time at the end of his session. But more of that on my other blog soon...for now, just bask in this beautiful baby, would you?

and he even allowed Mom to jump in a few...
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa I think these are my favorite - what a cutie and I love that suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where were you when mine were little? These are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, you are so talented! This is Caroline Allam, your old classmate from Fountain Valley. What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!