For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Friday, May 24, 2013

Sam | Jesuit Class of 2013 {Sacramento Senior Photographer}

 I had the pleasure of photographing Sam and his family a couple years ago and it was such a fun time. His family is very close and so much fun with each other. You can check out their session here! I was thrilled to get the call to do his senior images. So here is handsome Sam! He is graduating with a scholarship in Cross Country to TCU. Just the nicest guy, he has made his parents proud.
 Sam is also an avid golfer and plans to spend some of his spare time enjoying his hobby to the fullest. And to answer a question that I'm thinking is on every young female's mind right now. Yup, he is currently single. :)

 As you can probably tell, capturing Sam was easy!  His sweet smile and easy-going personality made him fun to be around and I'm so excited for what is in store for him. Congrats, Sam!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!