For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Fall What to Wear Example for You! | Sacramento Family Photographer

My clients often come to me requesting help on what to wear for their sessions and I am happy to help! When they book, they get a fun and informative welcome packet that includes lots of information on preparing for their session. It has information on family and child preparation, location scouting details, and the ever present question: What to wear. It's not easy, I know. But I am here to help and together, we can make up a super stylish session that fits your family perfectly! Here is one example of some pieces you could put together. I love the basics, but I would also add some cute scarves and layers, jewelry and sweaters...there is so much to be said for the details and I am here to help!
And here is a fun one for a woman's session, high school senior or just a fun flirty session. Again, ad some layers and maybe a had or scarf and you are set!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!