For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Love Is In the Air | Sacramento Couples Photographer

 I had the honor and pleasure of shooting an engagement session for this darling couple. I am also capturing their wedding in September and can't wait to see them tie the knot. They are amazing together, and individually, super neat people. Stay tuned next month for some unique and artistic wedding fun, but until then, enjoy the love that is in the air with Lindsay and Dale.

 I always love shooting couples. Capturing love is such a treat... and so easy to do! New love, even better!

 Love this one. They are a praying couple, depending on the Lord and their faith, and I love how this image shows it.


 She painted her nails her wedding colors. Love.




 I'm so looking forward to their wedding!! It is going to be so amazing. Thanks for letting me capture your love, Lindsay and Dale.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think!