For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Friday, October 14, 2011

Class of 2012 - Beautiful Miss T | Sacramento Senior Photographer

I was thrilled to get the opportunity to go out with this lovely high school senior and her mom to capture her in this amazing time of her life! She had so many adorable looks, it was hard to choose, but here are some of my favorites!
This shot below has a neat story behind it. While mom was away for a moment, I shot a few of Miss T with some beautiful light behind her. I loved them. Mom didn't see these until the gallery, and I was thrilled to here they were among her favorites. The image below actually looks like an image taken of Miss T when she was two. They showed me the image, and it's so neat to juxtapose them! It was one of her all time favs and now she has this one to put by it, 16 years later! I love that!

Love this shot with the neat Ziggurat in the background!




Thanks again for letting me capture these special moments and time of your life!
Pin It!

3 comments:

I'd love to know what you think!