For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Double Celebration | Sacramento Event Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing beautiful S's First Communion Celebration and her 8th birthday party last weekend. It was such a fun time with so much beauty and adventure for her. She is sure to remember it for a lifetime!
Not only did she have the commemoration of a wonderful spiritual time in her life, but she got to share it with so many family and friends who adored her and came to celebrate with her. It was really an amazing time and I was blessed to be there to capture it. 

Now hold on, sweet readers, there is lots to behold ahead, from tiaras, to swimsuits to pinatas. So much fun in one day!
Miss S was absolutely radiant in her dress and veil. And possibly even cuter with her darling brother by her side...

 


Her friends and family were tons of fun to capture as well!


And look how she adores her dad...I don't know, but I might venture to say she's got him wrapped around her little finger. :)


Yup. Wrapped.





And the true fun begins for an 8 year old girl!





Just as sweet and sassy as can be. To be fair, this was her "silly" face and I asked her for it :)

Thank you, fabulous photographer, Jackie Shandy-Pinto, for entrusting me to capture this special day for your daughter and family! I had a great time doing it and allowing you to enjoy the day with your family and friends. It truly was a privilege.
Pin It!

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think!