For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pioneers {Sacramento Children's Photographer}


I am blessed with the privilege of being the photographer for both my sons' classes this year and I am loving it! I get to participate in all the events and see all these gorgeous and fun kiddos on a regular basis. This week is exciting week for the 4th graders. They are heading out to Sutter's Fort to experience the Old West in a very fun and educational overnight field trip. I will be there to capture the event and am sooo looking forward to it (though I'm hoping it doesn't rain!). But until then, I had to share some of the adorable pioneers. Every single one looked amazing in their period outfits...this is just a small sample!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. holy cow! LISA you really outdid yourself on these. I love them so much.They are fantastic, Great editing work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking group - I love that they have costumes! Love your conversion here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this! And how fun that you get to be the class photographer. I teach reading to elementary kids and they are so fun...Great job on the photos and the collage! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!