For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sweet Baby L {Sacramento Newborn Photographer}

I had the pleasure of meeting this cutie pie last week! At just two months old, she had plenty of adorable baby chubs to allow me a solid baby fix and it was a treat! I also got to meet her older sis, who is stunning and establishes a beautiful precedent for baby L's future. And as you can see, they both get their looks from their pretty mama!
Sweet older sister who was so sweet to me and made me some beautiful jewelry to take home!


Since she is two months old and out of that sleepy newborn state, Baby L didn't sleep much for me, but she did provide some adorable smiles. Thanks, sweet one!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, ADORABLE!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the first & last one especially.. :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I did need a baby fix and this definitely did it for me! She is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa you got some really great shots here - love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha's light inside the house bit challenging.. you did suprb job pulling off this kind of images! great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!