For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Monday, January 31, 2011

10 {Sacramento Child Photographer}

10. I cannot believe it, but that is what he is! My baby is 10. Double Digits. Yikes!

Even at 10 he was super sweet to agree to a very impromptu quick photo session. I just wanted to capture him. Just him. At 10. I love him so much. I love the moments we captured and I have many more to share, but I just had to start my Monday with this one. He looks old to me. Older than 10. But he is still my baby!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. And he will always be your baby! :) VERY cute picture, and Happy Birthday to your baby boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful angle, love the colors. love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look older, but I think it's just because he is wise beyond his years and such an amazing boy! Love this shot of him.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!