For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sneak Peek for the Beautiful F Family | Sacramento, California Family Photographer

You may recognize this fun and adorable family from my sweets blog. I posted a playful photo from their session for a challenge at I Heart Faces for their "Play" theme. (http://smileyssweetsandcreations.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-heart-faces-play.html) Mom contacted me and wanted some shots that show what a fun and loving family they are and I think we captured it! I loved working/playing with them for this session. It was both rewarding and joyful. I sure hope you love your sneak peek!
 




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Lisa - I know this family will LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!