For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Friday, June 18, 2010

Beach Play for G Family - A Sneak Peek! {Sacramento, California Family Photographer}

You may recognize the mother in this beautiful family. She is a dear friend of mine and I have had the pleasure of photographing her before. You may have seen the session on my other blog, Smiley's Sweets and Creations (http://smileyssweetsandcreations.blogspot.com/2010/05/very-fun-session-with-beautiful-friend.html).

Yesterday, I got to photograph the whole family together. We met early in the morning and took advantage of the cool, morning sun. It was a beautiful morning with a special family. Here is their sneak peek!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! What a beautiful and treasured family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh GREAT shots!! I love the first one especially, and how bright and crisp it is! Great job! : )

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!