For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Friday, August 16, 2013

Beautiful Miss K {Mira Loma Class of 2014} | Sacramento Senior Photographer


It has been a fabulous summer and I have spent some great times shooting, but also some great times with my kiddos so I haven't been around the blog as much. However, school has begun and I just had to share an image from a recent session with this beautiful senior. We had so much fun and I cannot wait to show her her gallery! Special thanks to the amazing Jill Briggs of Beauty Box Makeup Arts  for helping my client feel beautiful and doing stellar job on her makeup! She looked and felt fabulous!

I just love senior photography! If you want to schedule a session for this year, I have just a couple spots left, so call me soon!


I am also taking the opportunity to enter this image into the Chic Critique Cover Image Contest.  If you haven't visited Chic Critique, definitely check it out - there are some great ideas and beautiful, amazing images all the time!
Pin It!

1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think!