For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Mommy's Love - I Heart Faces Challenge | Sacramento Baby and Maternity Photographer


I haven't submitted an image for an iheartfaces challenge in quite some some, but since it is Mother's Day weekend and the theme is "Hey, Girl", I thought I would include one from this neat session I had with this beautiful pregnant momma and her family. I love that she was trying to show her sweet son how to blow on the flower to make it fly away. Images like these are especially poignant for me today, having gotten news of a young mother's shocking death. I am so saddened for her family of six and my heart and prayers go out to them. Life is so, so brief - no matter when it ends. But when it ends at 34, it's just so much harder to fathom. Please, please capture the moments, mothers. Enjoy each day with your precious ones and remember that we are never guaranteed tomorrow.

...Reminding myself that Today is for cherishing, and to be joyful and thankful for it.

Photo Challenge Submission
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. awww...i love the little guy, the beautiful light, and the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image, Lisa! Good luck with the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty. "Seeds of change" is what came to my mind

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!