For some fun photo tips, check out my TELEVISION INTERVIEW on Sacramento & Co. !

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Beautiful {V} Family {Sacramento Family Photographer}

I have been friends with this family for nearly 20 years. I have seen these beautiful girls grow up to be beautiful women and it's been such a blessing. Mom is one of my dearest friends and is always so wonderfully encouraging! They are an incredible family with incredible love for each other and for the Lord. I was so thrilled to be able to capture them this year!

I couldn't resist sharing a bunch of photos of this family, and since I will be settling in for a "cold winter's night" shortly here, I am going for it. Enjoy!

                        





LOL..this last picture was just for fun. I noticed this pitch fork sitting against the wall  for some strange reason, so I had the girls pick it up and pose.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous job Lisa - you didn't let the rain hinder a beautiful session one bit! A great family too - miss seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. these are awesome Lisa.
    I love the setting.
    Sisters look so beautiful.
    Gorgeous work!xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think!